Do you have protocols or reviews that are nearing publication and are managed in Editorial Manager? If so, please get in touch with Support and we guide you through the copy edit and publication process in EM.
All Network sites are now ready for publishing from EM.
The Editorial Manager project team have taken into account Christmas closures of the Cochrane Support Helpdesk and Copy Edit Support; as well as well-deserved annual leave for CRG staff.
We are making slight adjustments to the end of publication from Archie.
Please read the following guidance carefully and contact Support if you have any queries:
- 1 December: if you are awaiting a final draft from authors before sign-off and copy-editing, please Initiate Proposal and ask authors to submit the revision to EM for publication from EM
- 13 December: last day for Copy Edit Support to accept copy-editing assignments from Archie
- 5 January: if you are waiting for authors to respond to copy-editing comments, please Initiate Proposal and ask authors to submit the revision to EM for publication from EM
- 10 January: last day to mark for publication in Archie (the Publish button will be deactivated after this date)
- 17 January: last day to publish from Archie
To make these deadlines, you may also wish to schedule publication from Archie to release Licence for Publication forms in advance. Once the forms are in, you can re-mark a corrected version for publication (you do not need to Unmark for publication, as this will remove completed LfP forms) and/or choose to edit the scheduled date.
A reminder of upcoming demos on publishing from EM:
Copy edit and publication tasks will be demoed at the weekly Editorial Manager drop-in:
Thursday 2 December (10am UK) – sign up now
Archie without workflows (how to access your workflows archive) will be demoed at the weekly Editorial Manager drop-ins:
Thursday 9 December (4:15pm UK) – sign up now
Thursday 16 December (10am UK) – sign up now